miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2009

Franky..


While I was reading Frankenstein I felt very sad, because his life was pretty difficult. I also thought about the many times that we have discriminated people because of any reason like colour of hair, clothes, thoughts and even because of the colour of the skin.

When I read that he was abandoned by his creator I thought about all the children that are abandoned by their mothers or fathers. I can not understand how a mother can abandon to her son or daughter, I truly believe that there are not excuses to do so. There is always a way to raise a baby, maybe you have to sacrifice many things in your life, but there are banal things if you compare them to a son, to the love that a mother or father have for her or his sons, it is a love that you can not describe.

This kind of stories are very touchy for me, because as I am a mother I can not conceive, as I said before, the idea of not ing with your son or daughter, it is something that I can not forgive, because there is always a way if you really want to be with them.

1 comentario:

Clau dijo...

This is the second time you write a post late...PLEASE TRY TO BE PUNCTUAL!!!
Very good you relate your personal experience with the story, now
How would you relate the book to Mary Shelley's life? Can you find some similarities? Which ones?


Take care,

Claudia